||AAC presented Organizational Development and Enterprise Architecting courses for several major Air Logistics Center (ALCs). This included courses in:
• Creating a SBU Strategic Plan – This module aided in developing an executive-level strategic plan for the transformation
• of a strategic business unit (SBU) within the ALC.
• Demonstrate Enterprise Operational Principles – This module provided executive level training with simulation exercises to demonstrate enterprise
• operational principles using push, pull, and optimize (integrated) case studies. Exercises include a financial and operational performance assessment
• and evaluation tasks.
• Teaching the Architecting Process – This module utilized a simulation exercise to teach the architecting process using the simulation exercises described
• above. The exercise factored in each of the three elements of the ERA™ process: Enterprise Architecting (EA), Organizational Design (OD),
• and Systems Engineering (SE).
The result was changing the way business was conducted at the ALC to improve cost effectiveness, availability and delivery and overall customer satisfaction.