Mission & Core Values
The heritage of systems engineering is very much tied to that of Advanced Automation Corporation (AAC). The company’s mission is to be an expert provider of systems engineering services, products and training to government organizations and contractors within the defense and aerospace industries. We seek to be recognized as the best small business provider of these services and products, for the complete product/program life cycle. In order to be recognized as the best, we will always;
• Remain thoroughly abreast of new, emerging, and modified elements of
• the DoD’s complex, integrated Decision Support System, so that we
• are sought out as the experts
• Maintain a team of specialty engineers that represent the top 5% in
• their field in terms of level of expertise, successful past performance,
• and leading edge currency in their domains.
||• Offer only best-in-breed products that we have used ourselves and that
• have proven themselves to solve complex engineering problems and
• dramatically increase productivity.
• Aspire to be the industry’s best resource for systems and specialty
• engineering training by teaching the vision that we live, and embodying
• the heritage of systems engineering.
Regardless of where in the supply chain we operate, we are focused on the fact that, in the end, our customer’s efforts must benefit the Warfighter and the mission. Toward that end, AAC personnel will always represent themselves and the company with integrity, high standards for professionalism, and an eager desire to help our customers succeed in securing the National defense.